Setup and Management of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships (MSP)
|Course type:||Classroom Training|
This training will support you to develop your competencies of cooperation with different societal partners and interest groups in a Multi-Stakeholder Partnership (MSP).
- learn from existing MSPs and experienced colleagues, about fundamental principles, development phases and success factors
- discuss and reflect the relevance, possibilities and challenges of MSP in the context of the Agenda 2030
- apply analysis and management tools and learn about agile decision-making
- gain an overview of governance structures, legal entities and forms of financing
- discuss values and rules of collaboration as well as aspects of self-leadership
- transfer the learnings to your own project environment and reflect upon your role and general possible roles of GIZ in an MSP
This training will take place in face-to-face format, subject to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. Alternatively, we also offer an online version of this training (over 5 half days) in English and French.
This training is aimed at specialists and managers of GIZ as well as external managers who are involved in a Multi- Stakeholder Partnership (MSP) within their projects or plan to take part in the setup and support of an MSP.
06/13/2022 10:00 AM - 06/15/2022 5:00 PM
19.9245.2-008.02 | English | Campus Kottenforst, Bonn Röttgen
09/05/2022 10:00 AM - 09/07/2022 5:00 PM
19.9245.2-008.03 | English | AIZ Hub Bangkok, Bangkok
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Courses available at regional training centres2
Offers in the field of management
AV Catalogue Leadership & Management1
Coordinating and managing projects28