Setup and Management of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships (MSP) - presence training
|Course type:||Classroom Training|
This training will support you to develop mindset and competencies of cooperation with different societal partners and interest groups in a Multi-Stakeholder Partnership (MSP).
- learn from existing MSPs and experienced colleagues, about fundamental principles, development phases and success factors
- discuss and reflect the relevance, possibilities and challenges of MSP in the context of the Agenda 2030
- apply analysis and management tools and learn about agile decision-making
- gain an overview of governance structures, legal entities and forms of financing
- discuss values and rules of collaboration as well as aspects of self-leadership
- transfer the learnings to your own project environment and reflect upon your role and general possible roles of GIZ in an MSP
You will get to know tools for your work, but no one-fits-all-solution.
Dr. Petra Speier-Werner
This training will take place in face-to-face format, subject to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic.
You prefer learning virtually? We also offer an online version of this training (over 5 half days) in English and French: Online - Setup and Management of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships (MSP)
This training is aimed at specialists and managers of GIZ as well as external managers who are involved in a Multi- Stakeholder Partnership (MSP) within their projects or plan to take part in the setup and support of an MSP.
09/13/2023 9:00 AM - 09/15/2023 5:00 PM
19.9245.2-008.05 | English | AIZ Hub Bangkok, Bangkok
For questions concerning seminar content please contact:
Kundenservice und Kommunikation+49 228 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Courses available at regional training centres5
Offers in the field of management
AV Catalogue Leadership & Management1
Coordinating and managing projects25