GT-004.02 Subject didactics for competence development in the water sector - virtual
TVET in the Water Sector
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
|Duration:||40 h / 7 days|
|Price on request|
Practical training for the operation of large infrastructure such as sewage treatment plants or drinking water networks poses special challenges for the trainer. The course includes the introduction of proven training formats (Neighbourhood concept, Skills competition) and innovative training material (practical tasks, videos, models, operational simulations), which supports the acquisition of the necessary competences, especially in new learning venues, virtually or in work teams.
In this course, we will discuss and apply the materials and methods and outline individual learning units. The materials can be adapted for different types of utility infrastructure.
Content, elements, format and duration can be customized to the respective needs
On completion of the training, participants
- understand modern principles of adult learning
- reflect about learning objectives and their relation to occupational standards.
- use innovative activating learning material
- implement water sector specific learning methods in practice oriented trainings
- demonstrate competencies as multiplier in action orientated learning-teaching processes.
- Principles of adult learning and action orientation
- Training formats aligned with occupational standards in the water sector (TVET, lifelong learning)
- Methodical solutions to cover water sector specific training demands (guided self-learning, learning by competition, experience exchange)
- Training solutions for different learning venues in the water sector (e.g. QR-Code on treatment plant)
- Instruction techniques and teaching methods handling didactical challenges and critical group situations
References to the learning material
- Use of Learning Management System (Moodle based)
- Video calls for mentoring and discussion
The practical approach includes at least 50 % group and project work.
- Die Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft, Abwasser und Abfall e.V. (DWA)
- Experience in training in the water sector
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- TVET teachers
- TVET experts
- In-company trainers
- Supervisors from the water sector, interested in efficient technical and vocational training activities
- Notebook / PC
- Stable internet connection
- Integrated or external microphone
- Webcam / Smartphone
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Technical Vocational Education and Training17