Leave no one behind
Moderated online Training
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
|Duration:||6 weeks/ 2h online & 2,5h offline learning/ live online sessions will be held on a weekly basis|
|External participant fee:||1,310.00 €|
|Price information at event level|
You are committed to applying the “Leave no one behind” (LNOB) principle in practice? You would like to exchange with a diverse group on good practices and approaches? You would like to design your programme in a LNOB sensitive way? You would like to learn about tools and approaches to make your project (even more) LNOB sensitive? If you find these questions appealing, then you should apply for this moderated online training.
Moderated online training: during 6 weeks a 2 h live online session will be held every week. You should plan another 2 to 2,5 hours per week to work on assignments and self study.
In this training, you will address the following contents:
- Concept and definition of Leave No One Behind (LNOB);
- Challenges of making development projects LNOB-sensitive;
- Tools and good practices for the inclusion of LNOB along the project cycle (during planning, implementation as well as monitoring & evaluation);
- Advocacy for LNOB in participants‘ working contexts;
- Transfer of LNOB-sensitive approaches to participants' working contexts: setting up an LNOB-sensitive action plan.
Ready for LNOB implementation?
- Understanding LNOB as a concept
- LNOB diagnosis in your own working context
- Integration of LNOB principle in the project cycle: how to do LNOB sensitive planning, implementation and evaluation
- LNOB monitoring & LNOB action planning
- Moderated online training that combines both synchronous (regular live online sessions) and asynchronous learning (assignments and resources on learning platform)
- User centred learning platform with a variety of material and exchange fora
- Hands-on assignments
- Practice-oriented presentations by subject matter experts
- Peer to peer learning by sharing of good practices and approaches
- Networking possibilities between participants across institutions, regions and sectors
- The training course is offered in English and French (good discussion level is required)
- Stable internet connection
The moderated online training addresses a diverse target group including national and international GIZ staff, staff of other bilateral and multilateral development institutions or NGOs as well as national and local partner institutions.
Registration: Please fill out the registration form to apply for the online training "Leave no one behind" and mail it to: email@example.com
10/05/2022 - 11/08/2022
19.9245.2-012.05 | French | GIZ Tutoriertes Online-Training
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Continue learning despite Corona crisis6
Coordinating and managing projects29
Continue learning despite Corona crisis9