digital: Digital Security in international Cooperation
|Duration:||4 days distributed across 2 weeks, learning time about 25 hours|
|External participant fee:||960.00 €|
|The cancellation deadline for self-funded participants is 15 days before the start of the course|
The advantages of an increasingly digitalised and networked world also have some drawbacks: Cyber attacks have become a serious problem. To secure yourself and your partner organisation against attacks, you need comprehensive security mechanisms and a security-oriented approach.
You can handle data responsibly and can name and assess weaknesses in digital systems and dangers on the Internet. This enables you to secure your own data and that of your partners against unwanted access, even under critical conditions and in fragile contexts.
- Risk analysis of your work and the programmes you use: Which processes are safe enough, which ones should be improved?
- Security of online accounts and clouds via password management, two-factor authentication, and protection against phishing, also for cross-organisational teamwork
- Possibilities and limitations of encrypted communication
- Securing larger amounts of data using encryption
- Concealing tracking activities and bypassing censored websites
- Security and security of own data when travelling
References to the learning material
All learning materials are available for you in the course room on the SQ Portal which you can access after registering for the course.
Our trainers are qualified in information and communication technologies with a focal point on IT governance, administration, and data protection.
You are equipped with camera, microphone and display and you have a place where you can learn without being disrupted.
The training requires about 25h learning of which 19h account for individual learning and 6h are spent in joint learning within a defined timeframe of three webinars:
- Tuesday, week 1, 3:00-5:00pm
- Monday, week 2, 3:00-5:00pm
- Friday, week 2, 3:00-5:00pm
You are an expert or manager in the field of international cooperation or an accompanying partner. We recommend doing this course after departing to your host country and thus knowing the particular situation at work.
06/27/2022 - 07/08/2022
SQ.DK.DE_22.003 | English | Digitale Trainingsräume Ausreisevorbereitung
08/22/2022 - 09/02/2022
SQ.DK.DE_22.004 | English | Digitale Trainingsräume Ausreisevorbereitung
10/24/2022 - 11/04/2022
SQ.DK.DE_22.005 | English | Digitale Trainingsräume Ausreisevorbereitung
The course takes place online. A good Internet connection is required. Using a big monitor or two PC monitors as well as a headset are a good idea. Please use a current browser (MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox; not Internet Explorer). A LAN connection is more stable than a wireless connection.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|