Basic and models for implementation
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
This course conveys the key elements of the GIZ commission procedure and commission management.
- have an overview of the GIZ's contract management in the public-benefit sector and know the requirements (processes, rules, standards) of the respective commission management procedures (BMZ, AA; BMUV...)
- are familiar with the GIZ's understanding of its role, the role in the context of its projects and its own role in GIZ
- know the core messages about quality in the service process of GIZ
- know the basic tools for results-based monitoring and Capacity WORKS
- know where they can get support and advice on commission management within the scope of their operational activities
In this course, you will learn about
- the GIZ quality standards regarding the preparation, implementation and completion of commissions.
- the basic principles of the GIZ partner orientation, and the sharing of work between GIZ and commissioning parties.
- the different types of commission.
- the GIZ information system in relation to commission management.
- the basic instruments for commission management (Capacity WORKS, Results-Based Monitoring RBM).
- the particular features of commission management in fragile contexts.
The commission management course is conducted by an experienced tandem of external trainers.
For attaining a certificate, an 80 % participation is required.
Even if the registration deadline has already passed, you are welcome to contact us if you are interested in this course.
The course is mandatory for:
- all new employees* with an international function in the public-benefit business (AMA, IMA, )
- Staff responsible for the implementation of commissions abroad
- Germany-based staff in project assignment;
- National staff from Band 5
- GIZ employees who have agreed with their manager to update and expand their knowledge of the GIZ commission management
- Germany-based/field staff who changed the assignment and have participated in the course over 4 years ago.
Stable internet connection, MS Teams
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Training courses in the onboarding process0