Effective Training Design and Management (online course)
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
|Euro 1,620.- (for External Participant)|
“Training is the most expensive Human Resources Development (HRD) measure”, many say that. After people get trained, nothing happens. They continue performing their tasks in the same manner. They have not or only occasionally applied the new know-hows or skills in their reality. To increase the effectiveness of training measures, the key success factors and enablers are: enabling participants to be active, supporting them in making experiences and initiating reflection for the transfer of training contents into daily practice. In this training, the participants will exchange their experiences on how adults learn best and how to design and conduct training that enables personnel competency development. They will take their current training activities for application exercise and get peer feedback through the whole training cycle.
At the end of the training, the participants will have
- enhanced their capacities in tailoring training plans to the respective needs of a group by being aware of core approaches of training needs analysis
- strengthened their attitudes, tools and skills of a training developer when it comes to developing training courses and to designing related material
- widened their knowledge and experience concerning selecting and applying training methods
- developed the core elements of a self-selected training plan
- applied and deepened the learning in practical exercises
- The basics of a training needs analysis
- The basics of didactics and methodics of training courses
- Tools for designing training courses
- Methods for teaching and participative trainings
- Development of elements of training plans
References to the learning material
Live facilitated sessions
4 hours live facilitated sessions per day (with breaks in between)
- Technical inputs & presentations
- Case studies
- Application of learning through practice including interactive methods
- Peer learning and coaching during the application
0.5-1 hour per day
- Application of learning through practice
Introduction and on-boarding session
This session is part of the training. Your participation is required. It will take place around 1 week before the training. The exact date will be communicated later via e-mail.
- This course is the same course as face-to-face course “Effective Training Design and Management” that is offered at AIZ BKK.
- Participants need to fill in self-assessment questionnaire prior to the training, so that the trainer can assess and adjust the training to be closer to the group demand. However, the balance between the individual, group and topic content will be applied.
Registration is open until 20 days before the course starts. If you would like to enroll after this period, feel free to contact email@example.com to check available seat.
- Staff of public, private or civil society organization who has to play the role of a training developer/organizer.
- Current trainers/consultants in any specific topic who have some beginner or intermediate experiences in being a trainer
For questions concerning seminar content please contact:
Akademie für Int. Zusammenarbeit (AIZ)firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions.
- MS Teams will be used as plenary and breakout sessions.
- LAN connection is recommended to ensure stable internet connection.
- Headset is recommended.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
Continue learning despite Corona crisis3