GIZ-INT: Employment in the Agri-Food-Sector
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
|Duration:||4 days, 9.45 - 14.15 (CET)|
|The price is around 800,- € and depends on the actual number of participants.|
This training will enable you to better understand the context of rural labour markets and to apply the adapted integrated approach for employment promotion within the agri-food-sector. It introduces specific instruments and tools for employment promotion with a focus on rural development and rural youth. There will be discussions of good practices and lessons learnt with a strong linkage to the presented instruments and tools, mainly based on experiences in the African context. The training is designed to encourage participants to actively share their knowledge and learn from the experiences within the group.
The price is around 800,- € and depends on the actual number of participants.
- understand specific characteristics and challenges of rural labour markets and rural youth
- reflect potentials of employment in the Agri-Food-Sector
- learn about “what works” in rural (youth) employment and get to know the adapted integrated approach of employment promotion
- apply the adapted integrated approach for employment promotion in the Agri-Food Sector by means of specific instruments and tools
- get an overview on specific concepts for measuring employment effects in rural areas
- have the possibility to contribute with your own experiences and profit from knowledge exchange of practitioners and being part of a Community of Practice.
This training will address…
- the context of rural labour markets and rural youth
- the adapted integrated approach for employment promotion within the agri-food-sector
- specific instruments and tools for employment promotion with a focus on rural development and rural youth
- good practices and lessons learnt, mainly based on experiences in the African context
- specific concepts for measuring employment effects in rural areas
- employment promotion in the agri-food system approach
This training is primarily aimed at members of the GIZ staff who work...
- in the field of rural development /with the Agri-Food-Sector
- in the field of employment promotion / sustainable economic development
- towards the economic empowerment of rural youth
For questions concerning seminar content please contact:
Ländl. Entwicklung, Ernährungssicherung+49 6196 email@example.com
We are happy to answer any questions.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue