GIZ-INT: Preparation of EU-co-financing offers with a focus on Digital for Development (D4D)
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
The training provides an overview of EU Digital for Development (D4D) strategies, priorities, and EU programming, as well as practice-based skills and thematic knowledge of drafting contractual documents for a BMZ-EU joint co-financed action with a focus on D4D.
- know the D4D strategies and digital priorities of the EU
- understand the basics of EU programming
- know the EU documents and contractual documents required for a (BMZ-EU) joint co-financed action
- have a basic methodological understanding of how to integrate the EU and BMZ Logframe into the field of Digital for Development
- Learn though a practical example how to integrate the EU and BMZ Logframe
- Know how to write a Description of the Action with a focus on D4D
- D4D priorities, agenda, and strategies of the EU
- Basics of EU programming (Team Europe Initiatives (TEIs), multi-annual indicative programs (MIPs), Annual Action Plans (AAPs) and the EU AAP cycle)
- Overview of the contractual documents for (BMZ-EU) joint cofinanced Action
- Practical run-through of a Description of the Action (DoA) in the field of Digital for Development (D4D)
- Case-study on the integration of an EU logframe into a BMZ impact matrix
References to the learning material
The presentation and a collection of relevant links will be made available in digital form after the training.
Timo Müller (FP 4E20 Digitale Gesellschaft)
Anke Schnicke (Junior-FP 4E20 Digitale Gesellschaft)
Eren Atarim (Seconded Expert to DG INTPA, European Commission)
Malika Bibiz (VB EU)
Previous knowledge in preparing offers for BMZ is an advantage.
The training will be held in English.
We recommend a combination with the training "EU co-financing in GIZ offer preparation - methodical procedure for the content-related integration of EU co-financing into a commission of the Federal Government“
For AVs we also recommend the training "EU qualification for specialists and managers in the regional divisions and GloBe", which covers, among other things, customer dialog with the EU and success factors for the implementation of EU co-financing.
- External core consultants (Kerngutachter*innen) who are involved in the preparation of EU co-financing agreements
- External consultants who have already completed the training course "EU co-financing in the preparation of GIZ offers”
- Consultants of KC Digital Society
- Fachplaner*innen who have already completed the training course "EU co-financing in the preparation of GIZ offers"
- Staff of operational Department – piloting in APLAK
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue