Question techniques for meeting and workshop facilitation (online course)
|Course type:||Tutoriertes Online-Training|
|Duration:||The course will start at 8 AM and end at noon (German time UTC+1).|
|Euro 730.- (for External Participant)|
Workshops always start with a question. In a workshop, people come together and work on that specific question to find out the result or the answer. Good questions are the key to a vivid and focused moderation. They’re the most powerful tool a facilitator has. They can trigger participants in their thinking with various functions such as fuelling creativity of participants, inviting everyone to contribute, keeping the discussion in focus, capturing consensus in the group and many more.
This 4-hours course will introduce you the question techniques and provide space for practice. It will start at 8 AM and end at noon (German time UTC+1).
At the end of the 4-hour training, the participants will
- gain ideas on characteristics of good and effective questions
- practice different types of questions through group exercise
- apply follow-up responses in the way that encourage deeper thinking
- be able to apply a variety of question techniques for different workshop/meeting steps
- Characteristics of good and effective questions
- Different types of questions, their effects and areas of application
- Application of the question techniques in small group work and through case study
- How to transfer the techniques to own work situation
Live facilitated sessions
4 hours live facilitated sessions per day (with breaks in between)
- Technical inputs & presentations
- Case studies
- Application of learning through practice including interactive methods
- Peer learning and coaching during the application
0.5-1 hour per day
- Application of learning through practice
Introduction and on-boarding session
This session is part of the training. Your participation is required. It will take place around 1 week before the training. The exact date will be communicated later via e-mail.
This course is a session from the face-to-face “Effective Workshop Design and Moderation Techniques” that is offered regularly at AIZ BKK. It is extended and deepens on the topic “question techniques”.
Registration is open until 20 days before the course starts. If you would like to enroll after this period, feel free to contact email@example.com to check available seat.
10/05/2023 8:00 AM - 10/06/2023 12:00 PM
19.9253.6-039.10 | English | GIZ Tutoriertes Online-Training, Online
For questions concerning seminar content please contact:
Akademie für Int. Zusammenarbeit (AIZ)firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|