Returnee Workshop for Development Workers
|Duration:||2.5 days (20 hrs) - Web-Seminar 2 days (16 hrs)|
The successful completion of your development work with GIZ.
You will receive support with your process of professional and social reintegration in your home country.
- You will reflect on the experiences that you gained in your partner country and reflect these back to the GIZ.
- You will be placed in a position in which you will be able to master the different phases of your return (more) successfully.
- Skill assessment – you will receive targeted support in making use of your personal potential.
- The Association of German Development Services (AGdD) – you will receive specific support with your professional reintegration.
- Education meets development (Global Engagement) – how to use your experiences for education work in the area of development policy.
- Group work with specific case examples
- World café
- Sociometric assessments
- Information and discussion units with external speakers
You are a development worker (DW) of GIZ who has recently (up to 6 months after end of contract) returned to Germany/Europe after completing an assignment in a partner country. Returning partners (MAP) can also attend the course.
09/13/2022 8:30 AM - 09/15/2022 5:30 PM
19.9239.5-007.17 | English | GIZ Web-Seminar, Online
11/15/2022 8:30 AM - 11/17/2022 5:30 PM
19.9239.5-007.18 | German | GIZ Web-Seminar, Online
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.|
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
There is currently no bookmark set.