Workshop design laboratory: designing & Moderating online workshops/meetings (virtual workshop)
|Euro 1,310.- (for External Participant)
The workshop development laboratory is an event in which workshop planners and facilitators meet, reflect on their workshop ideas, and develop them further. Participants should bring with them their real workshop or meeting that they will organise or facilitate in the near future. Building upon reflection phases and summarized inputs by trainer, participants will further develop in application phases their moderation plans. Furthermore, trainer will provide some advices along the way. As the event focuses on practical experiences and is building upon the basic knowledge of “effective workshop design”, the laboratory is suitable for workshop planners and facilitators with intermediate experience and have been implemented meetings/workshops for a few of years.
The workshop will take place from 9.00 to 12.00 hrs. (UTC+2 German time)
At the end of the workshop, the participants will
- be aware of a systematic approach to conceptualize workshops and similar events
- have developed ideas and solutions for specific challenges regarding their workshops
- have further elaborated their workshop concepts and moderation plan
- Reflection and mutual coaching on real cases in work groups
- Systematic approaches to design workshops and similar events regarding preparation, inner structures and participative methods
Live facilitated sessions
Registration is open until 20 days before the course starts. If you would like to enroll after this period, feel free to contact email@example.com to check available seat.
06/10/2024 9:00 AM - 06/14/2024 12:00 PM
19.9253.6-070.10 | English | GIZ Tutoriertes Online-Training, Online
11/11/2024 9:00 AM - 11/15/2024 12:00 PM
19.9253.6-070.11 | English | GIZ Tutoriertes Online-Training, Online
For questions concerning seminar content please contact:
Akademie für Int. Zusammenarbeit (AIZ)firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions.
QR Code - Link to go
|Scan this QR code if you want to open this web page on your smartphone.
You may also be interested in these training products
- Similar products in the training catalogue
For all members of the GIZ workforce
Continue learning despite Corona crisis3